PackEx India - Focus, qualification and business generation!
10 good reasons that make PackEx India the ideal platform for generating big business
- The India food and beverage packaging market was valued at USD 26.28 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 122.78 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 29.88% during the forecast period (2020-2025) Source: Reportlinker.com
- India has seen sustainable packaging growth in food and beverage due to increased packaged food consumption and awareness, and demand for quality products. The development of the packaging market in India is primarily driven by the food and beverage industries. Source: Reportlinker.com
- Latest trends show promising growth in - consumer packaged goods, organised retail, metal packaging, usage of tetra pack, tamper-evident packaging, shrink and stretch packaging, recyclable packaging, aseptic packaging and many others
- PACKEX INDIA is a catalyst in bringing together new technologies and innovative trends in the packaging sector for the food and beverage industry
- The exhibition is a meeting place for connecting the right contacts and suppliers. The Matchmaking program at PACKEX INDIA is designed to help attendees make valuable connections. The matchmaking program will be organised in an efficient way of meeting with potential partners
- The exhibition brings to you plethora of opportunities to expand your network, generate new business and stay on top of market trends
- This year, the trade fair is taking place in New Delhi, India's capital and an administrative district of National Capital Territory. New Delhi is often considered as a hub for international trade
- Pragati Maidan, the venue of the exhibition, is the largest exhibitions and conventions in the country. It offers up to 150 acres (more than 625,000 square metres of exhibition space) and is among India's largest exhibition centres. The newly renovated exhibition halls provide state of the art facility for exhibitions and events. It is easily accessible via road, railways and metro stations which is close to the venue
- Be a part of the unique platform set by Koelnmesse's success story of contributing over 90 years of professional trade fair experience to the food and beverage industry
- Fair and transparent pricing of the show makes you comfortable to focus purely on driving business and promoting your brand
New in 2021
Indian Packaging industry, the fastest growing sectors in the country's economy, with the annual growth rate of 15 per cent per annum, is estimated to achieve 32 billion $ annual turnover by 2025.
Keeping in the view the importance of this industry sector and business opportunity, Koelnmesse has taken the initiative to organize next edition of PackEx India at IECC, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. PackEx India along with its concurrent trade fair ANUTEC-International FoodTec India, Food Logistics India and ANUTEC Ingredients India will create the perfect synergy as one stop market place not only for the Food & Drink industry but also for the Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Cosmetic and allied industries.
Facts and figures
We have prepared all of the important information for you in compact form. You will find everything you need to know about PackEx India at a glance in our Facts & Figures.➔ All facts and figures
Destination and Venue
The IECC, Pragati Maidan is easy to reach for customers from near and far. Thanks to its location in the city centre, there are many hotels in the immediate vicinity.➔ Learn more about the location
Support with a visa application
Trade fair participants from countries, whose citizens require a visa for travelling to India, have to present an official letter of invitation from Koelnmesse in the scope of their visa application.➔ To the visa support