PackEx India - Focus, qualification and business generation!
10 good reasons that make PackEx India the ideal platform for generating big business
- India’s largest B2B Supplier trade fair for the food, beverage and packaging industry
- Expected to have over 750+ companies from across the world covering over 45,000 sqm. of Gross space
- One-Stop Solution: Grow your business by meeting the most important food & beverage manufacturers for their sourcing needs
- Truly International: Around 50% international exhibitors and visitors from over 50 countries
- Exclusive innovation zone opportunity to showcase the latest to the F & B Industry
- Exclusive Business Match Making sessions directing right visitors to the right exhibitors
- Knowledge transfer sessions with Seminars involving key players from the F & B industry on trending topics
- Over 20,000 qualified buyers from India, neighboring countries, Africa, middle east and South Asia
- Live Demonstration: Over 250+ exhibitors showcasing their latest technology
- 360 Degree marketing visibility like email marketing, logo visibility, social media, newsletters etc.
New in 2021
Indian Packaging industry, the fastest growing sectors in the country's economy, with the annual growth rate of 15 per cent per annum, is estimated to achieve 32 billion $ annual turnover by 2025.
Keeping in the view the importance of this industry sector and business opportunity, Koelnmesse has taken the initiative to organize next edition of PackEx India at Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai. PackEx India along with its concurrent trade fair ANUTEC-International FoodTec India, Food Logistics India and ANUTEC Ingredients India will create the perfect synergy as one stop market place not only for the Food & Drink industry but also for the Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Cosmetic and allied industries.
Facts and figures
We have prepared all of the important information for you in compact form. You will find everything you need to know about PackEx India at a glance in our Facts & Figures.➔ All facts and figures
Destination and Venue
The Bombay exhibition centre is easy to reach for customers from near and far. Thanks to its location in the city centre, there are many hotels in the immediate vicinity.➔ Learn more about the location
Support with a visa application
Trade fair participants from countries, whose citizens require a visa for travelling to India, have to present an official letter of invitation from Koelnmesse in the scope of their visa application.➔ To the visa support